Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yeah, I know, you thought aliens beemed me up!! well, then here it is, final and provable evidance, aliens do not exsist!! Yes all, I am back!!
In our lives things are extremely hectic!! Yes, some things really never change.. Today was no exception, but after seeing Wilna's web again, I just remembered that I use to love it to. so, put my new address on your favourites list, I am gonna try to make it last this time!
Matyn is ravishingly beautiful! Can't beleive that she is almost a teenager, and it warms my heart to still see her playing outside in the sand with her brother, or throwing the ball in the air to see how many times she can catch it.. She is still only a little girl..
Dagan is getting so funny. last night in sel, he was trying to talk to Shawn, while Shawn was trying to talk to the cel, and he "shushed" Dagan. D then promptly sat on the floor and giggled, saying "Daddy is so funny" Trying to gain control of his ever changing household, Shawn said "it won't be funny when it's on your bumm!!" to which Dagan giggled again and said "Daddies funny, like a girl!" that of coarse got the whole sel in stiches.. You try and get serious after that again..
And you can thank my new blogsite to Tamar, who finaly got her FIRST toothy today!!! Hoerai for my little shoeky!! And she has had this whole household running up and down, as she does not get teeth as easily as the other 2 did!
I do hope child no 4 is gonna be a breeze..
Now, i'm gonna love and leave you,
but I'll be back

No comments: