Wednesday, October 25, 2006

An envelopes potensial..















it is amazing how a simple envelope, can send your heart racing, can make you go cold, from head to toe in an instant.. that is exactly what happend to me today.. just a routine run to the post office.. on my way to the queue my eye just caught the corner of the big brown envelope, that didn't attract me at first, but now suddenly, it had all my attention.. my heart started beating in my ears, in my throught.. suddenly i couldn't breath properly, 'cause there in my own hands, was a simple envelope, but with the most beautiful handwriting in the world. immidiatly i start looking for a

quiet place to open my treasure.. on not being able to find one, i just open it right there in the queue. inside, is a Creating Keepsakes with Wilna's work in, aswell as the most stunning card. I find myself (in tears by now) running my fingers over the stiching, knowing her fingers were there, smelling it to see if i could still smell her on the card. with tears streaming down my face i go the the open counter to collect my other mail items.. then i make the biggest mistake of my day, i open the card.. inside is the most inspiring letter (just as we all know wilna) and a Basic Grey neclase, or charm or thingy, it is now around my neck!! bawling my eyes out, crying like a baby i go to my car. then painstakingly i read every word of her journaling on the page that was published.. so passionate, so real, so wilna. I remember how many times i looked at her work, always loved it, but i didn't always take the time to read it.. how i wish i could have those days back and do it over. to just know every thought, every emotion, every tear... how well you get to know wilna, if you read her work.

Thank you my sweet friend, i loved it, i love it, i love you.

Youryna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww that look GOOD on you!! I am so glad you got the mail. YAY!!
love you girl!!

Wilna
x

me..... said...

Hi daar my friend. Ek is so bly jou pakkie het gekom. Is dit die een waarvoor ons almal gewag het of kom hy nog een of ander tyd???? Love ya. Geniet jou Wilna pakkie