Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thursday, promise day


that is about the best way for me to look at today.. there has to be promise for a better day, not much can be worse!!

Yes, today was one of those days that really sucked.. had to much work, realised all the stuff that I would have loved to have done by now, remembered that I had hardly done any.. then to top a bad day off, I had a huge fight with Shawn.. one of those whoppers, that makes you amazed that all of that was probably already there and you didn't even know it.. did get something good out of it, I sorted out and fixed the scrapbook room. I just realised that I missed having that emotional outlet. and you know what they say, "impression without expression, leads to depression." Good one hey?

I did walk about 6km. yes, you read right, 6km. i am sort of getting rather addicted to exercise. it's a good thing i think. Wilna remember that time when you started going to gym and ended up spending so much time there, well, I'm there.. and if i can't go i get irritable. bad character, i know, but i am adamant to loose 40kg. now at 8!! Long way to go..

So, I'm gonna read a good book, finish up in the scrapbook room and go to sleep, 'cause 2morrow morning i go walking at 5:45.

Love ya, pray for me

2 comments:

me..... said...

My friend. You are truly special to me. I am so proud of you and the exercise thing. And the pics are beautiful. And yes that impression thing - it's first time that I heard it but it makes so much sense. Maybe thats why I loose it sometimes - no expression...Love you SOOOOO much. Ok that doesn't really give you an idea how much I love you but I tried. Have an awesome day. C u on Sunday

Unknown said...

Hey drearest!!
I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! you are GREAT! and you are going to look GREAT! ek is ook baie lief vir jou.

liefde
wilna
x