Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hey, I gots tagged!!

Yeha! I forgot, Wilna tagged me, so i have to tell you 5 things you would never see on my blog otherwise, so here goes..
1. I have an extremely high threshold for pain. Now i know some of you think that is a bonus, it is not, because of it i am able to pull out my toenails and live through the pain afterwards.. BAD habit.
2. I love bathstuff for gifts. I love the smell, the texture, the promise it holds of relaxation. Even if i don't get to relax every time I have a bath, the promise is still there. I am not crazy about bath salt and those litte oilball thingies. Love soaps and fizzyballs..
3. My greatest desire (up until 2 years ago, when my best friend moved to Canada, now visiting her is my greatest desire) is to go to Disney Land!! At 33 it is still a dream. to feel like a real kid again.. Love it
4. I wanted to be a opera singer. Yes, I did! Still do! Not really much i can say about that one, your either gonna understand and love it or not understand and think I'm a loon..
5. I am rather addicted to people! I love talking and helping them, i like them at all ages and in any walk of life. I would much rather talk and find out stuff about people than do just about anything else.
So, I'm full of stuff, got a few more, but your only obligated to read the first 5..
6. I am nervouse to speak in front of people. Yes, you don't beleive it, but it is true. I almost always have some or other stomach problem if i have to talk to a crowd..
7. I don't eat stew!! makes me think of the hostel and we never knew what went in there.
8. I love CSI!! Love it. and Survivor! Love that one 2.

Ok, i think i'm done, if any other weird stuff about me pop up, i'll let you know..

That was fun..

2 comments:

me..... said...

Hi there my friend. Now we are both up and blogging again. I wish I knew who you knew..... Maybe I also have nice blog then. Or maybe I get there by trial and error eventually

Unknown said...

so, you like your blog so far??? hee-hee. i am so glad you are blogging again.
love you
wilna