Monday, October 23, 2006

Come on father time!!!!




I'm going crazy.. what time is it there, let's move it now!!! Who won, or came in the top 2??? who, who who!! if you are now all confused, go check out Wilna's spot again.. the suspence is enough to drive me to sugar!!! and i have not had sugar in the last 4 weeks, understand the desperation... the 28 comments on her blog, should give you an idea that i am not the only crazy person going balistic over her.. i just have the most to loose, see i'm her biggest fan, not the weird crazy stalker, peeking through her window type, but the praying till i drop, having all the faith in the world type.. You go girl, I'm so very proud of you..


can't beleive i skipped out on walking, to check out the blogs and see if maybe they told be4 12, no go....


love you all


oh, and stuff here are all good.. i love our cell, love our friends and find myself standing amazed that God has been so good to me. I might have had to give a great friend so that the rest of the world could share her (for a while), but He has blessed me with so many loving friends. He is truely God.


take care, be cool and remember, i love ya

1 comment:

me..... said...

Hi there my friend. It is official!!!! She is in the top 2. Went to check every 5 min from 8 am to 8:47, when the result was posted. Well, by default it is not only Wilna - you are also in the top 2... Your name is first on the invite. Love ya