Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What's up!!!




Hi all out there in cyberland..


You won't beleive it, we have NO people at our house 2night.. well, one guy, but he is fun to be with.. although, now it makes all the other people sound like not fun to be with, and that is so not what I meant..He is just baby christian, eager for everything, kinda fun..


anyway, check it out, a picture of me.. i might not get the photo thing happening!! it takes ages and i got stuff to do,, gonna keep trying though..
jipee, got it done. ok, let's try the kids now.. ok, got Tamar on, will try the rest 2 morrow. I have to run again, but i'm not doing anything yet, 2morrow, so I should have time to chat.
Please keep praying for us, we need it.
Great love, me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are the most beautiful girl i know!! WOW!! your hair looks fantasic and so do you!!

me..... said...

You look stunning! When was photo taken?? and where? You have lost so much weight. I am so proud of you. Love ya