Monday, December 04, 2006

so sad

we had such a great weekend. we laughed, worked our butts off and then we came home and cried. Hesmari's husband has decided to end their marriage. he has chosen not to serve God, but to go against His word.
hesmari's heart is broken, and as the Casting Crowns song says:
Your holding her hand, your trying to make sence of it all. just love them like Jesus, carry her to Him, His yoke is easy His burden is light. You don't need the answers, to all of life's questions, just know that He loves her, stay by her side. Love her like Jesus.

so, that's me now. just being there, and making sure her leagal rights are covered. making sure that the fight that is just not in her right now, i'll fight, until she's ready to do so.

my heart aches for her and her children.. pray with me.

we did see Hillsong London live on Friday, and it was amazing! God has such a magnified presence when people honestly seek and desire His presence. i loved basking in the glow of His Glory..

Also, Shawn did a hair show with about 60 models that did their SA Finals.. Maybe next year we'll get to go to the SA's. then it's 5 days consecutive doing hair all day.. we were so tired afterwards, even i thought someone had spiked our water, we were just mumbling we were so tired.

have to work again, talk soon

3 comments:

me..... said...

I really don't know what to say. I am so sorry and so sad and I wish I was there but I am glad that I am not because I don'tknow what to to do or say right now. Please give Hesmarie a huge hug and tell her I love her with all my heart and that right now I am sitting here crying - for her, with her, about her....Love ya all

Unknown said...

Ai.

me..... said...

Hi there my friend. Go look at his website http://www.blogthings.com/quizzes. It is funny - i tried some and put them on my blog....