Wednesday, November 01, 2006

oh my goodness, i have been so blown away since last night.. yes, our girl did it! she did it! i am so impressed, in love and in awe of Wilna! a BIG shout out to her! we always knew it was her of coarse, but now the rest of the world also knows.
have you checked out her blog lately, on one day she had like almost 60 comments! what's up with that!! come on now, i'm sure we can also make it into the double didgets here..
just kidding, but do leave your name and a short, yet detailed message and i will get back to you as soon as i can, oops, sorry, that one's for my phone. this one is more of a like drop us a line, love to hear what you think of the site!!
anyway, in my valley all is nervous! i have to give a speech on a camp this weekend and true to form, God is leaving everything to the last min! i have done my part, my summary, my speech typed out, now all i need is insperation.. it is a Purpose Driven life camp, and i'm speaking on the forth purpose, being a servant (ministry)! i'm so nervous, it's sommer helping me loose wight, as my whole body is just rejecting any substances! i know, to much information.
I also made the final draft of our official proposal for the Youth Centre. (the small one in town, not big fancy one outside town) and even if i do say so myself, it looks good. i hinted plenty for stuff!!! and made sure everybody knows we have a serious transport problem,as none of the youth have cars available and have to get lifts to go every where! what a mission. so, we are really trusting and relying on God to come up with a small (32 seater) bus or something. we have so many ideas, but everytime we get stuck on the transport issue! you trust with us, ja!!
My husband, hot as he is, has been asked to speak at a church in Hoedspruit! how cool is that.
so he is feverantly working on a sermon! i'm so impressed. it's rather unfair though, God's already giving him plenty of ideas!!
Count down has started for Planet Shakers! jipee! once again that darn transport problem..
all the babies are healthy, i'm good and God is great, so no worries, mate!
ok, it is really late, as you can gather from my weird blabbering. gonna say good night, good morning, good day
Love ya tons
Maryna and Pashawn

14 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I am the first comment!! Do i win something?
a visit here would do great thanks!

me..... said...

Hi there my rambling friend. I so love to read your rambles. Wish you put them here more regularly. I will trust with you for the 32 seater bus. And I hope you remember that Shawn is preaching on Sunday 18 November is JHB, and he is doing a mens breakfast thing and you are doing ladies tea.... Please let me know if the schedule is to much. Love ya tons and tons.

Maryna said...

ok, looks like i'm gonna have to leave 9 messages if i plan on gettine to the double didgets!! thank you my faithfull few

me..... said...

I love Mother Teresa.... I think we have much to learn from her and how she lived her life....
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

me..... said...

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

me..... said...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

me..... said...

"Once someone shows you who they are, believe them!"

me..... said...

The ORDINARY ACTS we practice EVERDAY at HOME are of more IMPORTANCE to the SOUL
than their SIMPLICITY might suggest.

me..... said...

"Creative Clutter is better than tidy idleness"

me..... said...

WOW!!!! you got double digits... This is exciting. now you famous too. now i got 2 famous friends. love ya tons

Unknown said...

you know, i had coffee with my friends here in PA and it would have made my DAY! if you could have been here too

Unknown said...

but since you are so far away...

Unknown said...

i just have to remind you how much i love you

Unknown said...

yep. you have more comments than i do now. hie-hie