Tuesday, November 14, 2006

20 min left



only 20min of my 8 year anniversary left, i thought i should give us a shout our be4 i get into bed..


i spent the last couple of hours, reading alot of Word, (love my new Bible!!) and wait for it, wait for it, doing scrapbooking! yes, wilna still inspires me, although she is so far away. also, i've been asked to do someones wedding photos, but think it will be good to first get a feel for it again, as i've not been able to scrap since SHE has not been around.
so tonight has been a wonderful time for me. oh, yes, on our anniversary, my husband took me out to a nifty 60's diner.. did i mention it was a leaders meeting at church! he's so lucky that they planned it 4 tonight, so now it doesn't have to cost him a cent..
you can pray for my little baby, as she is rather sick and i feel myself catching a bug of some sort aswell, so pray i get better soon.
very excited, as tomorrow i'm getting my copy of CARS and of Hoodwinked.. my kids are gonna flip, i can already hear Dagan screaming! you realise i will not be watching anything else for a while, so if my conversation tends to get boring, you now know why!
got to go to bed now, love you

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY!!

happy anniversary
happy scrapping
happy-happy friend!

me..... said...

My friend, i am trying to find the right words to say what i think. you look stunning, and the two of you are beautiful together. Will pray 4 u and baby, not good to be sick. Sorry we not c u this weekend but will be great if we c u for Hillsong. Miss ya tons

me..... said...

Ok. now's about a good time to blog again. I know that lotsa stuff happening in your life and you not sharing with the world