Wednesday, February 28, 2007

i'm a BEADER

No, read it again, not breader, i'm not pregnant.. i started beading.. relax Wilna, scrapbooking still the best... let me tell you how it began

well, i've been missing the creative outflow in my life, and have been looking for some way to fill the gap. yes, i can scrap, but my time has become seriously limited.. three kids, married to a really big and demanding kid, ministry, social life, school, stuff.. anyway, i never felt comfortable sitting in my scrapbook room while we have visiters, so i always wait till everyone has gone home and then i start. usually it only starts at 12.. now i just grab some string and in the conversation i can bead. i still scrap, nothing will ever be able to grasp the heartbeat of my family and my life, as journaling on a beautiful piece of paper.. but i now get to make myself and my friends the most exsquist jewelery. i'm having so much fun. also Tamar thinks they look like sweets and desperatly try to get all the containers opened, so that she can eat everything. even my husband loves it.. he just sees business oppertunities.. you know shawn,, money to be made in every thing.

anyway, just wanted to keep my word and blog more. got to go sleep now, got to get up at 5:30 for the day to begin again.. so cherio my lovelies..

7 comments:

me..... said...

Hi there my beader friend. Love ya tons and tons. Jess be so impressed with your beading. She still much into beading - got to go to the place in JHB where you buy a bag of beads for R5 and metals for R15. And hair stuff for Shawn to sell at salon - cheap cheap

me..... said...

Guess i will leave u a msg every day till u blog some more. Showed Riekie pics of your kids this weekend and she loves them. Have a great week. love ya

Lisa said...

That is very cool! My Mom beads all kinds of cool bracelets and earrings and stuff...my kids have some great pieces :D So do I. It's a really fun hobby! So have fun! I know you can do both hehe :D

me..... said...

So we need some pics of the holiday... some of you in a bikini on the beach will be good

Ralna Nordstrom said...

I too make jewelry when I cant scrap (cant as in unable, blocked, uninspired). I made alot of Jewelry last year :)

me..... said...

Come on now... It's been more than a week since you are back from the sea - we want to see pics. OK< I WILL SAY IT LOUDER!!!! WE WANT TO SEE PICS

TAKING TOMORROW said...

We are Taking Tomorrow, we are a Christian band. Please check out our blog and comment and blog.
God Bless,
Taking Tomorow.